• You will be notified with a red door hanger immediately before work begins and will be connected to a temporary water supply for the duration of the replacement work. If required, property owners will be contacted by the Town of Kindersley to schedule an appointment to have their sewer line inspected. This will ensure there are no blockages that may cause issues after water main replacement is complete.
• Please make sure taps are accessible and functioning so that temporary water service can be connected.
• Once temporary water service is connected:
Flush your water taps thoroughly as the temporary line will be heavily chlorinated. The temporary water line is not connected to your water meter so you will not be charged for your water use at this time.
• One permanent water service lines are reconnected:
Please follow the Precautionary Drinking Water Advisory instructions outlined on the red door hanger you received.
• A green door hanger will be issued once water quality tests have been received confirming that boiling water is no longer necessary.