Kindersley Aquatic Centre — 300 5th Avenue East
Current COVID-19 Regulations
COVID-19 Regulations at the Kindersley Aquatic Centre are:
- Social Distancing
- Patrons wearing masks until they get to the water
- Plexi glass in the front reception area
- Frequent cleaning
- Every second sink and washroom cubicle open
- Every second shower open
- No use of lockers
- Pool capacity
- Phone or online registration for all fitness classes and lessons
Creating an Online KAC Client Account
Recently, we have implemented a Recreation Software called, Perfect Mind. We are using this software to let our patrons register for lessons and courses, view the schedule and make facility bookings online.
In order to create a client account with the Kindersley Aquatic Centre, please visit the web address below:
Once you have created a client within the software, you will be able to add children and other family members to create a family account.
To add a family member, simply choose “Add Family Member” at the top of your screen under “My Info.”
Kindersley’s Aquatic Centre is an indoor swimming facility located in the heart of Kindersley. It houses a 6-lane Jr. Olympics lane pool with a 1 metre and 3 metre diving board, a 2,500 sq. foot Leisure Pool with a Lazy River and multiple spray attractions. As well as a 20-person Hot Tub and a 150 foot waterslide. It is a $6.6 million investment that supports a broad variety of recreational, leisure, and therapeutic programs and activities for all ages. We look forward to having you visit our facility!
Aquatic Centre Schedule
The Kindersley Aquatic Centre offers a range of Advanced Courses, please follow the link below to find information on them:
Party Room Rental
Careers in Lifeguarding
Kindersley Aquatic Centre Admissions:
- Children under 7 years of age or non-swimmers who cannot pass the swim test must always be within arm’s reach of a capable and responsible caregiver.
- A capable and responsible caregiver is defined as someone who is at minimum 16 years of age, is a proficient swimmer, is physically able and is knowledgeable and active in their caregiver role.
- Groups of children under the age of 7 must be accompanied by a responsible caregiver at a ratio of 2 children to one caregiver.