Please note that tax payments can be made any time before tax notices are received. This can be done through online banking, by post-dated cheques, or payments made at the Kindersley
Administration Office. For any other payment arrangements, please contact the Town of Kindersley at 306-463-2675.
Tax payments can be made anytime prior to July 31st without penalty. On August 1st, a penalty of 1.5% will be applied to any unpaid current taxes, as well as on the first day of each additional month the taxes remain unpaid.
Taxes that remain unpaid after December 31 of the year in which they are levied shall be considered in arrears and subject to a penalty. This penalty is 2% per month and is applied the first day of each month that the taxes remain unpaid.
The Town of Kindersley now offers the option for citizens to pay their taxes online using credit card. Please note that a transaction fee (2.5% of the total charge) is applied by the online service provider if you choose to pay with this option.
How Do I Pay My Taxes Online?
Using Your Banking App:
- On your banking app go to “Pay a Bill”
- Add a payee
- Search “Kindersley”
- Select “Kindersley (TWN) (Taxes) (Sk)”
- Your account number is your Roll Number located at the top left of your tax notice
- You will need to make the account number either 9 or 11 digits depending on your bank – just add zeros to the end of the Roll Number
Using Your Credit Card:
- Go to www.kindersley.ca
- Click “Pay Online”
- Click “Taxes”
- Click the “Pay Now” button
- Follow the instructions to create a Plastiq account
- You will be charged a 2.5% service fee