Council of the Town of Kindersley appoints members to a variety of community committees and boards on a semi-annual basis. Many involve representation from other neighbouring rural municipalities, community organizations, and citizens at large. If you are interested in joining any of the committees listed below, please contact the Town of Kindersley Administrative Office at 306-463-2675 or email email@example.com.
Committees of Council
- AD HOC Capital & Operating Budget Working Group
- AD HOC Procurement Adjudication Committee
- Cemetery Committee
- Community Grant Adjudication Committee
- Emergency Measures Organization
- KCIP Grant Adjudication Committee
- Kindersley Regional Airport Advisory Board
- RM Liaison Representative Committee
- Road Infrastructure Committee
Other Committees & Boards
- Communities in Bloom Committee
- Downtown Kindersley Association
- Emergency Measures Planning & Operations Committee
- Eston Kindersley Water Administration Board
- Kindersley & District Plains Museum
- Kindersley District Planning Commission
- Kindersley Housing Authority Board
- Kindersley Interagency Network (KIN)
- Kindersley Local Library Board
- Kindersley Regional Medical Arts Authority
- Kindersley Regional Park Authority
- Kindersley Veterinary Service District
- Meridian Community Futures Board
- Norman Ritchie Community Management INC.
- South Saskatchewan Watershed Stewards INC.
- West Central Municipal Government Committee
- Western Regional Landfill INC.
- Wheatland Regional Library Board
Sign up for E-Updates Now to Stay Informed
By submitting this form, you are granting the Town of Kindersley (106 5th Avenue East, Kindersley, Saskatchewan, Canada, www.kindersley.ca) permission to email you. You can revoke this permission at any time using the unsubscribe from this list link found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by MailChimp. This disclaimer is provided in accordance with Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL).
View Past E-Updates | View previous campaigns.