Every owner of a dog or cat within the Town of Kindersley is obligated by the Animal Control Bylaw to register and obtain a pet license from the Town of Kindersley.
You may purchase your license at the Town of Kindersley Administration Office, 106 5th Avenue E, between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday, OR
You may purchase the license online below using your credit card and have the tag mailed to you. Please note that a transaction fee is applied by the online service provider if you choose to pay with this option.
How to Pay Online Using Our Online Service Provider Plastiq:
- Click the “Pay Now” button on this page
- Create an account
- Link your credit card or bank account
- Click on “Payments” and then click “Make a Payment”
- Type in “Town of Kindersley” as a vendor
- Choose “Pet License” and fill in the information requested
- Click “Continue” and follow the directions to finalize your payment