In addition to the search warrant that was conducted on January 26th the Kindersley RCMP conducted a search warrant previous to this in the 200 block of 3rd Avenue West on January 24th. Once inside the residence RCMP members located several items related to drug trafficking and one suspect was taken into custody and charged with the following:
• 32-year-old Falyn Milner has been charged with: 2 counts of Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking under section 5(2) of the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act and Proceeds of Crime over $5000.00 under section 354(1)(a) of the Criminal Code of Canada. Milner will be back in Kindersley Court on February 20th.
‘The Kindersley RCMP recognize the danger these drugs bring to our communities here and across the province.’ stated Staff Sergeant Kevin Peterson. ‘We are committed to deterring drug dealing in our communities and appreciate any and all tips the public can provide to help us continue discouraging this activity.’ Peterson went on to say.
There were also several mailboxes broken into last week that Kindersley RCMP continue to investigate. Kindersley RCMP offer the following tips in regards to preventing mail theft:
• Collect your mail frequently and ensure your address is always up-to-date at both the post office and financial institutions.
• If you will be away, have a trusted person collect your mail during your absence.
• If you are sending money, consider using electronic methods. If you must mail it, consider using postal money orders, available at the post office instead of cash or cheques.
• If you witness suspicious activity surrounding mailboxes or a post office, report the incident to your local RCMP.
If you believe you were a victim of mail theft, report the incident to your local RCMP or you have the option of reporting this online to the RCMP here: http://report.rcmp.ca.