Are you starting a new business? Is your business moving to a new location? Please make sure you understand the zoning regulations in our community. You must apply for a change of land use under our Zoning Bylaw. Some types of businesses are allowed in only certain areas, not all properties with businesses are zoned the same.
We have our Commercial Zones:
– C1: To provide for a range of commercial, institutional, and residential uses in the downtown area.
– C2: To provide for a range of commercial uses in proximity to the downtown area which require medium sized lots.
– C3: Highway Commercial. To provide a wide range of commercial and related uses serving motor vehicle-oriented consumers.
And our Industrial Zones:
– M1: To provide for a range of light industrial uses that do not create land use conflicts or nuisance conditions during the normal course of operations.
– M2: To provide for a range of industrial uses that may have the potential for creating nuisance conditions during the normal course of operations.
Each zone within the Town of Kindersley has specific requirements and regulations with regards to uses that may be considered “Permitted” or “Discretionary”.
These regulations ensure good community growth and planning. Not every business is the same, and not every zone is the same!
Make sure you check BEFORE you buy!
To view the Zoning Bylaw and the details of each zone, please visit our website at: https://kindersley.civicweb.net/filepro/documents/39241/…