TENTATIVE OPENING DATE: July 19th, 2020.
With the Aquatic Centre reopening approaching, please take the time to review the new regulations for the use of our pool. There are major changes due to COVID 19, the Government of Saskatchewan has put guidelines in place to ensure the safest environment for all staff and patrons. We will be adhering to those guidelines as well as the recommendations given by The Lifesaving Society and The Canadian Red Cross.
• Do not enter the Kindersley Aquatic Centre if you are sick or symptomatic.
• Physical distancing (2 meters), will be required by those not in the same or extended household circle.
• Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before lessons or public swimming.
• We encourage the use of contact less payment; season passes or bulk passes.
• All children under the age of 7 years of age must be accompanied in the water by a parent/household member/or extended household member to ensure physical distancing is maintained. Persons responsible must be 16 years of age and older.
• Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer frequently. Stations are located throughout the facility
• Limit the use of change rooms and washrooms. Please arrive in swimwear and leave in swimwear if possible.
• Shower with soap and water before entering the pool.
• Face masks can be worn in the facility but must not be worn in the water.
• Flutter boards, pool noodles and flippers will be available for Lane Swim and Aquafit classes. Place in drop off receptacles after use to be disinfected, do not share any equipment.
• PFD’s will be available to use during Public Swim, do not share and place in receptacles after use.
• Do not share goggles, towels, or swimwear with others.
• Please follow all markings in the pool and change room area as well as posted signage.
• Enhanced cleaning and disinfection of touch surfaces will be done on a regular basis.
• Drinking Fountain is closed, use of personal water bottles only. Do not share water bottles.
• The maximum capacity is 100 people, this is subject to change to more or less, dependent on Government guidelines. This number will include staff, those in the water and on deck.
We value your patronage during this time and appreciate your understanding! View the TENTATIVE July schedule below! Visit our website or social media for more information regarding the reopening plan!
July 2020 TENTATIVE Schedule (schedule is subject to change with little notice)
Indoor Floor Plan Changes (COVID Arrows)