Town Council held their Regular Meeting on Monday, January 11, 2021. The following agenda items were resolved.
The Council listened to a virtual presentation by the Chamber of Commerce President Rick Miller and Executive Director Kevin Martin. The presentation was regarding their Attraction Portfolio project, their 2019/2020 List of Accomplishments, and their 2020 Donation Survey Results.
8.1: Council resolved to accept as submitted the list of accounts as paid by the Town of Kindersley and in the amount of $1,678,278.25.
9.1: The Consent Agenda was approved including the following items for acceptance and filing:
- APAS – Rural Connectivity Task Force – December 17, 2020
- RM No. 290 Kindersley – Committee Appointments – December 16, 2020
- Government of Canada – New Canada Water Agency – December 17, 2020
- Kindersley RCMP Detachment – Statistics – December 2020
- Saskatchewan Association of Watersheds – Newsletter – December 2020
- Chamber of Commerce – Board Meeting Minutes – November 30, 2020