Town Council held a Regular Meeting on Monday, August 22, 2022. The following agenda items were resolved.
7.2: The Council of the Town of Kindersley resolved that in relation to Subdivision Application SUBD-000277-2022 in the Town of Kindersley, for which the Community Planning Division of the Government of Saskatchewan has requested that the Council of the Town of Kindersley comment on the application; therefore That the Council of the Town of Kindersley:
- Is not aware of any land or site conditions that would be incompatible with the intended use of the proposed application
- Does not have any facilities affected by the proposed development
- The intended use for the land listed on the application complies with the Town of Kindersley Zoning Bylaw 02-22
- Will not require a servicing agreement for the proposed development
7.3: Council resolved to give consent for the sale of the water utility from Wilson/Gassner to Missere/Hopson/Gassner/Cullen.
- The Council of the Town of Kindersley consented to the assignment of lease for the Missere/Hopson/Gassner/Cullen water utility
- The Council of the Town of Kindersley resolved to direct the Mayor and Chief Administrative Officer to enter into a Water Utility Agreement to supply water to the Missere/Hopson/Gassner/Cullen water utility
8.1: Town Council resolved to accept as submitted the list of accounts paid by the Town of Kindersley in the amount of $493,071.16.
9.1: The Council of the Town of Kindersley resolved to approve the Consent Agenda which includes the following items for acceptance and filing:
- Chamber of Commerce Minutes – Aug. 4, 2022
- Kindersley Museum Minutes – Aug. 9, 2022
- SaskWater Rate Increase Letter
- Subdivision Certificate of Approval