Places to See in Kindersley
To request a change to this list, contact the Town of Kindersley at (306) 463-2675 or fill out this form
Below is a list of the interesting things that Kindersley has to offer:
Points of Interest:
Things to Do:
- Buffalo Rubbing Stone Provincial Historic Site
- Fat Cat Spray Park
- Flatlanders Speedway
- Garden Gallery
- Kindersley Branch Library
- Kindersley Bowl-A-Drome
- Kindersley & District Plains Museum (Tourist Information Centre Location)
- Kindersley Regional Park & Golf Course
- Kindersley Rock Your World Orchard
- Kindersley West Central Events
- Motherwell Reservoir
- Sunset Theatre Inc.
- The Great Wall of Saskatchewan
- Senses Unleashed Dog Park
Sign up for E-Updates Now to Stay Informed
By submitting this form, you are granting the Town of Kindersley (106 5th Avenue East, Kindersley, Saskatchewan, Canada, www.kindersley.ca) permission to email you. You can revoke this permission at any time using the unsubscribe from this list link found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by MailChimp. This disclaimer is provided in accordance with Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL).
View Past E-Updates | View previous campaigns.