Who Should I Contact?


Service Required Who to Contact
Service street lights SaskPower
Ph: 310-2220
Report an abandoned car (They will need color, make, and license number of car.) Bylaw Enforcement
Ph: (306) 463-2675
Maintain traffic signals, traffic paint, or traffic signs Public Works
Ph: (306) 463-2675
Maintain Town trees Parks Department
Ph: (306) 463-6918

You may also use our online  Report a Concern  form.

Reporting Potholes

The Town of Kindersley strives to ensure the best driving surface for all residents and visitors. If you have seen a pothole and would like to report it, just email the location to  kindersleypotholes@sasktel.net  or simply fill out the " Report a Pothole " form and the town crews will be out to investigate. We depend on reports from citizens to help keep the streets and roads of Kindersley safe for the motoring and pedestrian public.

Contact Us
For more information, please contact the Public Works Department at (306) 463-2675.