Services & Utilities

Water and Sewer

The Town of Kindersley provides water and sanitary sewer services within Kindersley.  When renting/purchasing a home or business in Kindersley, it is up to the new occupant to set up a water account. This can be done at the Town of Kindersley Administration Office, 106 5th Avenue East. A water meter deposit of $200 or more will be required at this time, depending on the size of the meter.

For more information about setting up a water/sewer account,  click here .

Electricity, natural gas, and telecommunications services and infrastructure are provided by the following corporations:

For utility hook-up, phone: 1-888-757-6937

Street Light Outages

Street lights in the Town of Kindersley belong to SaskPower. If you are experiencing problems with a street light in your area, please contact SaskPower.

Natural Gas
For utility hook-up, phone: 1-800-567-8899

Kindersley has an excellent data and telecommunications infrastructure, including close proximity to fiber optic networks and wireless services of all types.

The primary providers for the area are:

Reporting Potholes

The Town of Kindersley strives to ensure the best driving surface for all residents and visitors. If you have seen a pothole and would like to report it, just email the location to  or simply fill out the " Report a Pothole " form and the town crews will be out to investigate. We depend on reports from citizens to help keep the streets and roads of Kindersley safe for the motoring and pedestrian public.

Contact Us
For more information, please contact the Public Works Department at (306) 463-2675.

Who Should I Contact?

Service Required Who to Contact
Service street lights SaskPower
Ph: 310-2220
Report an abandoned car (They will need color, make, and license number of car.) Bylaw Enforcement
Ph: (306) 463-2675
Maintain traffic signals, traffic paint, or traffic signs Public Works
Ph: (306) 463-2675
Maintain Town trees Parks Department
Ph: (306) 463-6918

You may also use our online  Report a Concern  form.