Here are some tips so you can have a safe and Happy Halloween!
1. Make sure your property is well lit.
2. Keep walkways clear.
3. Keep pets inside.
4. Test your smoke alarms and change batteries if necessary.
5. Make sure to have business and home security systems set if you will not be there. Lock all vehicles.
6. Make sure your trick-or-treaters are visible for drivers and SLOW down when driving.
7. Wear comfortable costumes and shoes, (reflective if possible).
8. Set a trick-or-treating route in advance.
9. Establish a curfew.
10. Inspect candy before consuming it.