Effective immediately the Town of Kindersley has closed the West Central Events Centre, Kindersley Aquatic Centre, Elks Hall, and Norman Ritchie Centre to the public until further notice. All programming is temporarily cancelled. During this time town employees will conduct sanitizing and regular maintenance of these facilities. Facilities will continue to be monitored by staff throughout the closures. Thank you for your cooperation.
If you have returned from outside Canada, you are required by the Government of Saskatchewan to self quarantine for 14 days. If you have traveled between provinces, you are required to self monitor for symptoms.
Please call the health link (811) or use the self assessment tool on the website link below if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms. DO NOT go directly to the clinic or hospital, call ahead so the staff can prepare for your arrival. If you require an ambulance, let them know you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms so paramedics can be prepared.
In order to ensure the health and safety of our residents and staff, the Town of Kindersley administration office will continue with daily operations but closed to the general public until further notice.
If you need to report a concern, need stop or start utility service or require immediate assistance please call 306 463-2675 and the staff will be able to assist you further.
Payments for services can be made through online payments, EFTS, mail or by using the drop off box located beside the south west door (the front door closest to main street).
We thank you for your understanding during this uncertain time.
Additional Related Articles:
- Online Payments Available
- Official Press Release (Facility Closures)
- Town Office Closed to Public
- Official Press Release (Town of Kindersley Status Update March 18)
- Press Release Video
- Handibus Out of Service
- Official Press Release (Town of Kindersley Status Update March 24)
- Helpful COVID-19 Financial Information from the Chamber of Commerce
- Waste Management During COVID-19 Guide for Residents
- Government to Assist Small and Medium Businesses with 75% Wage Subsidy
- Wheatland Library Still Open ONLINE