Animal Reporting Procedures


Town of Kindersley Animal Control is responsible for:

  • Investigating and following up on animal-inflicted injuries
  • Impounding animals for rabies observation at a veterinarian's office
  • Enforcing leash laws and other animal control ordinances
  • Capturing and impounding stray animals
  • Providing for the humane disposal of unwanted animals
  • Investigating animal cruelty, vicious animals, and nuisance animal complaints

Reporting Issues

Animal-Inflicted Injuries

Animal Control - (306) 463-2675

Police - (306) 463-4642

  • Should be reported immediately
  • Injuries occurring outside Kindersley limits should be reported to the local authority
  • If possible, confine the animal first and then call the appropriate number
  • Give the person answering the phone
    • Address and location of where the animal can be found
    • Describe the breed, size, color, and any distinct markings on the animal
    • Where it may live and if it's wearing a collar or tag

An Animal Control Officer will be dispatched to your location to complete an animal bite report.

Animal Welfare - Report Abuse

Animal Control - (306) 463-2675

Police - (306) 463-4642

If you believe an animal is being:

  • Neglected
  • Mistreated
  • Abused
  • Not properly cared for by its owner

You will need to provide:

  • The correct address
  • The description of the animal(s)
  • The details of the complaint

Stray & Wild Animals - Report An Animal

Animal Control - (306) 463-2675
Police - (306) 463-4642

Pet owners in Kindersley limits are required to keep their pet in a fence or on a leash at all times.