Town of Kindersley Animal Control is responsible for:
- Investigating and following up on animal-inflicted injuries
- Impounding animals for rabies observation at a veterinarian's office
- Enforcing leash laws and other animal control ordinances
- Capturing and impounding stray animals
- Providing for the humane disposal of unwanted animals
- Investigating animal cruelty, vicious animals, and nuisance animal complaints
For more information on the reporting animal control issues, please call the Animal Control Department at (306) 460-8884.